Playing FPS Games on an Android Device

My blog has been down for a very long time, probably a year or a year and a half.. maybe two years, I really don't know. Anyways, I need to get some new content for the blog and want to post reviews about different fps games on Android, obviously the free ones. I have seen quite a few in the Google Play store, so I will be checking out the ones that look promising, and then leaving a review to let you guys know if its worth the space on your phone/SD card.

Since the fps games are so large, I will need to clear my phone's memory first. So, if anyone is reading this and has a fps game for Android that they play, let me know what it is and I will check it out. Most of the first-person-shooters in the Play store looked like zombie games, which really is not that appealing to me. I'm also not interested in the sniper games, but I have played a few of them and they were good. I just get tired of them quick, as they are very difficult, especially if you have a small screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Modern Combat Versus is the Best Free FPS Game in 2023

Top 10 Free PC First-Person Shooters of 2017

The Times Have Changed, What Free FPS is Dominating Steam Right Now?